to stretch; to enlarge; to lengthen; to reach out
progress
extend
order
inhabit

Handwriting of Lord Mountbatten of Burma

the way i see it. | What is Christmas to you?
Handwriting  of  Lord Mountbatten of Burma #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:15 am   Handwriting of Lord Mountbatten of Burma

My wife's grandfather, a noble, received a copy of the Biography of Lord Mountbatten with a note of honour and signature of the Lord himself.

In remembrance and hounour to the heroes.

The text reads' in recognition of the gallant part he played in driving the ........ out of Burma. Mountbatten of Burma.

Steelnlace

Handwriting  of  Lord Mountbatten of Burma #2 (permalink) Sat Dec 24, 2016 15:51 pm   Handwriting of Lord Mountbatten of Burma

Seeing my post
Steelnlace

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Handwriting  of  Lord Mountbatten of Burma #3 (permalink) Sat Dec 24, 2016 15:52 pm   Handwriting of Lord Mountbatten of Burma

The bloke said
Steelnlace

Handwriting  of  Lord Mountbatten of Burma #4 (permalink) Sat Dec 24, 2016 15:53 pm   Handwriting of Lord Mountbatten of Burma

What do you want
Steelnlace

Handwriting  of  Lord Mountbatten of Burma #5 (permalink) Sat Dec 24, 2016 15:54 pm   Handwriting of Lord Mountbatten of Burma

Don't do that
Steelnlace

Handwriting  of  Lord Mountbatten of Burma #6 (permalink) Sat Dec 24, 2016 15:59 pm   Handwriting of Lord Mountbatten of Burma

Since he's my mentor, I said okay but
Steelnlace

Handwriting  of  Lord Mountbatten of Burma #7 (permalink) Sat Dec 24, 2016 16:03 pm   Handwriting of Lord Mountbatten of Burma

I did answer back him , the root is the root, eh?
Steelnlace

Handwriting  of  Lord Mountbatten of Burma #8 (permalink) Sat Dec 24, 2016 16:04 pm   Handwriting of Lord Mountbatten of Burma

The Lord is going to send his son to us today to straighten things out again.

TOEIC short conversations: The HR manager informs A job candidate about her success

Putin can't talkthe manlonely year 2017New Year GreetingsHappy New Year!The Music I Love.Merry Christmas!Christmas tree competition?Riding a Ninebot OnePutin must be very careful!Trump must be the president.What is Angela Merkel really doing?Nobody but Mrs. Clinton!