Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

elasticity; cheerfulness; quality of quickly recovering from sadness or failure; buoyancy
current
stay
landscape
resilience
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

trump must leave the dragon alone

ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about?
The merry month of May | What do you think of this UPS truck?
listening exercises
trump must leave the dragon alone #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 24, 2017 15:37 pm   trump must leave the dragon alone

The bloke called me and whispered
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

trump must leave the dragon alone #2 (permalink) Tue Jan 24, 2017 15:38 pm   trump must leave the dragon alone

Yaknow, trump must leave the dragon alone, especially on that stupid one dragon thing
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
trump must leave the dragon alone #3 (permalink) Tue Jan 24, 2017 15:40 pm   trump must leave the dragon alone

If he touches it, he falls.
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

trump must leave the dragon alone #4 (permalink) Tue Jan 24, 2017 15:41 pm   trump must leave the dragon alone

I asked, how about putin
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

trump must leave the dragon alone #5 (permalink) Tue Jan 24, 2017 15:43 pm   trump must leave the dragon alone

Don't worry, Putin's got ten heads, he said. Yaneverlearn?
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

trump must leave the dragon alone #6 (permalink) Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:18 am   trump must leave the dragon alone

You speak in riddles ;-)

TOEIC short conversations: Two friends update each other on their schedules
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

trump must leave the dragon alone #7 (permalink) Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:58 pm   trump must leave the dragon alone

[quote="Torsten"]You speak in riddles ;-)

TOEIC short conversations: Two friends update each other on their schedules[/quote
Kyaw resembles the ancient philosopher. His every word is worth its weight in gold.
Alicja1
I'm a Communicator ;-)

trump must leave the dragon alone #8 (permalink) Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:26 am   trump must leave the dragon alone

[quote="Alicja1"]
Torsten wrote:
You speak in riddles ;-)

TOEIC short conversations: Two friends update each other on their schedules[/quote
Kyaw resembles the ancient philosopher. His every word is worth its weight in gold.

My dear I do value your everlasting support to me.
Take care!
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

trump must leave the dragon alone #9 (permalink) Sat Feb 04, 2017 14:22 pm   trump must leave the dragon alone

[quote="Steelnlace"]
Alicja1 wrote:
Torsten wrote:
You speak in riddles ;-)

My dear I do value your everlasting support to me.
Take care!

Really friends are friends forever:-)
Alicja1
I'm a Communicator ;-)

trump must leave the dragon alone #10 (permalink) Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:51 pm   trump must leave the dragon alone

The bloke called me and whispered,
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

trump must leave the dragon alone #11 (permalink) Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53 pm   trump must leave the dragon alone

Yaknow trump somehow got my message and followed misayonedragonthing.
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

The merry month of May | What do you think of this UPS truck?
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
are social websites beneficial for youtrump must quit the climatetrump mustn't tweetfunny photostrump must reform fbi and cia.I'm seriously learning Chinese.reading people's photosImpressions by the best truck driver in Europe?Online Marketing Course by GoogleUnder Stars -- New album by Amy Macdonald?Putin can't talkthe manlonely year 2017