nourishment; substance which provides the body with nutrients; sustenance
avail
food
demographics
weapon

Impressions by the best truck driver in Europe?

Online Marketing Course by Google | reading people's photos
Impressions by the best truck driver in Europe? #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 02, 2017 17:30 pm   Impressions by the best truck driver in Europe?

Here are some photos I shot throughout my job as a truck driver: Impressions collected by Europe's best truck driver....

TOEIC short conversations: Two people discuss options of buying a new TV.

Impressions by the best truck driver in Europe? #2 (permalink) Tue May 02, 2017 11:57 am   Impressions by the best truck driver in Europe?

I bet you saw all the impressive landscapes and empty Autobahnen. But havenīt you passed the Leverkusener Bridge? very impressive, too. Not only because of car jammings and delays, but also because the brilliancy of architecture. A pity,that it wasnīt maintained enough the latter years.
Foah

Location: next to Dortmund , Europe

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
the Wallschaotic worldare social websites beneficial for youtrump must quit the climatetrump mustn't tweetfunny photostrump must reform fbi and cia.I'm still for trumpI'm seriously learning Chinese.What do you think of this UPS truck?trump must leave the dragon aloneUnder Stars -- New album by Amy Macdonald?Putin can't talk