Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to jump; to leap
operate
dismiss
bound
lumber
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Problem with registration?

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Say hello to my old friends | Hi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia
listening exercises
Problem with registration? #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:57 am   Problem with registration?

Hi,

I have several friends who would like to register to English-Test.
They have done the registration form but still haven't received confirmation emails.
Could anybody explain why?

Thanks.
Nam
Namclearbluesky
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Problem with registration? #2 (permalink) Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:26 am   Problem with registration?

Hi Nam, I'll check into this right now. Many thanks for letting me know.

TOEIC short conversations: Employee in R&D gives update on new browser development project.
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Problem with registration? #3 (permalink) Tue May 02, 2017 23:57 pm   Problem with registration?

Here the same,

Some friends tried to register and no success so far.

One is Masse Liliana and another one is The Real Deal, from the rest I need to ask them their intended usernames.

Best regards from Mexico

Problem with registration? #4 (permalink) Thu May 04, 2017 21:59 pm   Problem with registration?

I've activated both so that they should be able to log on.

TOEIC short conversations: Employee congratulates co-worker on his job promotion.
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Problem with registration? #5 (permalink) Fri May 05, 2017 21:19 pm   Problem with registration?

Thank you so much.

I will check with them and ask for the others´ usernames and if they are able to enter or not.

Best regards from Mexico :-)

Problem with registration? #6 (permalink) Sun Nov 12, 2017 13:45 pm   Problem with registration?

Hi there,

After creating user, my friend cannot log in to this forum. Could anyone help my friend? Her user id is: trinhpham0811.

Thank you guys a lot.
Lishichen

Problem with registration? #7 (permalink) Sun Nov 12, 2017 19:57 pm   Problem with registration?

Hi, I've just activated her account. Please have her try again. Many thanks for your patience.

TOEIC listening, talks: News report
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Problem with registration? #8 (permalink) Sun Nov 12, 2017 20:07 pm   Problem with registration?

I've signed up today.
Anitest

Problem with registration? #9 (permalink) Sun Nov 12, 2017 20:30 pm   Problem with registration?

Excellent, welcome to the forum, Anitest.

TOEIC listening, talks: Voice mail message
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Problem with registration? #10 (permalink) Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:09 am   Problem with registration?

Thank you Torsten, she can log in now.
Lishichen

Problem with registration? #11 (permalink) Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:01 am   Problem with registration?

That's great to hear ;-)

TOEIC listening, talks: Investment advice
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Problem with registration? #12 (permalink) Sat Dec 02, 2017 18:47 pm   Problem with registration?

Hi everyone. I'm new member here. Just want to say thank to admin for accepting my request to join the forum. I thought my account would never get activated because I had been waiting for almost 2 weeks, but no confirmation email was sent to me and my effort to contact the team via contact form and skype seem hopeless.
P.quanghuy21

Problem with registration? #13 (permalink) Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:37 am   Problem with registration?

Hello P.quanghuy21, as the forum admin I apologize for the inconvenience, we soon are going to launch a new site with up-to-date functionality.

TOEIC listening, talks: A voice mail message on theatre info
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Say hello to my old friends | Hi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Hello from Polandchanging identityI am new student.sometimes l be where l should be .....Hi friends ....Make friendHappy new yearI'm Ahmed from Saudi ArabiaDear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from CambodiaHi everybody... I still liveGreetings from Vietnam, I am Lam Giang