Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

task; assignment; delegation; errand; religious delegation
wallet
news
refusal
mission
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

reading people's photos

ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about?
Impressions by the best truck driver in Europe? | I'm seriously learning Chinese.
listening exercises
reading people's photos #1 (permalink) Mon May 15, 2017 10:08 am   reading people's photos

I kinda like reading people's photos.
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

reading people's photos #2 (permalink) Mon May 15, 2017 10:09 am   reading people's photos

Sorta reading their minds in the real time.

Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
reading people's photos #3 (permalink) Mon May 15, 2017 10:12 am   reading people's photos

How do you read this photo?
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

reading people's photos #4 (permalink) Mon May 15, 2017 10:18 am   reading people's photos

protective, curious, angry, needy, insecure, dependent, sorrowful
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

reading people's photos #5 (permalink) Mon May 15, 2017 10:23 am   reading people's photos

And most of all, vulnerable.
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

reading people's photos #6 (permalink) Sun May 21, 2017 6:34 am   reading people's photos

And these?

Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

reading people's photos #7 (permalink) Sun May 21, 2017 6:45 am   reading people's photos

You need to check the facial expressions of the people in the background too.
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

reading people's photos #8 (permalink) Sun May 21, 2017 6:47 am   reading people's photos

So you will get the closest picture of the real time
"what's going on there, without being there."
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

reading people's photos #9 (permalink) Sun May 21, 2017 6:50 am   reading people's photos

Now you can draw or redraw your corporate plans without any so called expensive consultants and advisors, who just read the daily indexes on iPads and leech your money.
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

Impressions by the best truck driver in Europe? | I'm seriously learning Chinese.
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Freezer Maythe Wallschaotic worldare social websites beneficial for youtrump must quit the climatetrump mustn't tweetfunny photostrump must reform fbi and cia.I'm still for trumpOnline Marketing Course by GoogleWhat do you think of this UPS truck?trump must leave the dragon aloneUnder Stars -- New album by Amy Macdonald?