Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

increase in the supply of money in relation to the amount of goods available resulting in a rise in prices
applicant
caveat
director
inflation
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I'm seriously learning Chinese.

ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about?
reading people's photos | trump must reform fbi and cia.
listening exercises
I'm seriously learning Chinese. #1 (permalink) Tue May 16, 2017 17:09 pm   I'm seriously learning Chinese.

I'm seriously learning Chinese by myself.
Cuz, the world will be of China, at least for some decades.
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

I'm seriously learning Chinese. #2 (permalink) Tue May 16, 2017 17:12 pm   I'm seriously learning Chinese.

My Queen is too old and Uncle Sam's been too drunk. Oh, my.
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
I'm seriously learning Chinese. #3 (permalink) Wed May 17, 2017 10:42 am   I'm seriously learning Chinese.

We have all been learning Chinese for the past couple of decades so you have been lagging behind as always. We expect you to finally get your act together and start applying yourself. Otherwise we will be forced to send you back to Mars. Do you really want to let it come to that?

TOEIC short conversations: Two acquaintances discuss recent rise in cost of living.
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

I'm seriously learning Chinese. #4 (permalink) Wed May 17, 2017 14:46 pm   I'm seriously learning Chinese.

Torsten wrote:
We have all been learning Chinese for the past couple of decades so you have been lagging behind as always. We expect you to finally get your act together and start applying yourself. Otherwise we will be forced to send you back to Mars. Do you really want to let it come to that?

TOEIC short conversations: Two acquaintances discuss recent rise in cost of living.

REALLY? how come you as a German learning Chinese? Just curious. Oh, my do I really have to go back to Mars?
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

I'm seriously learning Chinese. #5 (permalink) Wed May 17, 2017 14:48 pm   I'm seriously learning Chinese.

Does Mackerel speak Chinese as well ?
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

I'm seriously learning Chinese. #6 (permalink) Thu May 18, 2017 19:43 pm   I'm seriously learning Chinese.

Every decent citizen of the German Federal Republic has functional Chinese language skills since we are preparing for a unification of both our countries with Chinese becoming the only official state language. As for our Chancellor, she speaks excellent Chinese as well as Farsi and Thai.

If you don't pass the Chinese language test by the end of this month, we have no other choice but send you back to your home planet Mars.

TOEIC short conversations: Scheduling an appointment.
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

I'm seriously learning Chinese. #7 (permalink) Sat May 20, 2017 15:26 pm   I'm seriously learning Chinese.

Torsten wrote:
As for our Chancellor, she speaks excellent Chinese as well as Farsi and Thai.

TOEIC short conversations: Scheduling an appointment.

Posh Chinese,Farsi and Thai? Wunderbar!

Howabout good old language that Put In speaks?

Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

I'm seriously learning Chinese. #8 (permalink) Sat May 20, 2017 19:09 pm   I'm seriously learning Chinese.

Angela grew up in a Russian language environment so Russian is her second native language.

TOEIC short conversations: A customer books a flight to Tokyo.
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

I'm seriously learning Chinese. #9 (permalink) Sun May 21, 2017 6:07 am   I'm seriously learning Chinese.

Torsten wrote:
Angela grew up in a Russian language environment so Russian is her second native language.

TOEIC short conversations: A customer books a flight to Tokyo.

Um, seriously?
Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

I'm seriously learning Chinese. #10 (permalink) Sun May 21, 2017 6:16 am   I'm seriously learning Chinese.

So she speaks, um, Russian, German, Thai, Farsi and Chinese.
Howabout, Welsh and Nepalese?

By the way, she dances tango, sings opera and do judo? Just curious.

Steelnlace
I'm here quite often ;-)

I'm seriously learning Chinese. #11 (permalink) Sun May 21, 2017 19:59 pm   I'm seriously learning Chinese.

Yes, the German chancellor also speaks Welsh, Dutch, Nepalese, Zulu, dances Tango, Cha-cha-cha, sings opera and has recently taken up Judo which she is practicing with Vova Putin.

TOEIC short conversations: A colleague asks how to submit vacation requests.
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

reading people's photos | trump must reform fbi and cia.
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
English Man in New YorkFreezer Maythe Wallschaotic worldare social websites beneficial for youtrump must quit the climatetrump mustn't tweetfunny photosI'm still for trumpImpressions by the best truck driver in Europe?Online Marketing Course by GoogleWhat do you think of this UPS truck?trump must leave the dragon alone