Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to clarify; to explain; to approve
resonate
revise
track
clear
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

trump must reform fbi and cia.

ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about?
I'm seriously learning Chinese. | funny photos
listening exercises
trump must reform fbi and cia. #1 (permalink) Mon May 29, 2017 8:45 am   trump must reform fbi and cia.

I met the bloke at the usual whorehouse, he whispered yaknow, trump must reform fbi ( fried bread institute ) and cia (chicken instructors' agency ) as they are seriously defunct. Yaknow, they're not doing their primarily ethical jobs, meddling in stupid politics and etc etc.
The worst is squandering public money, but not protective at all.
Black Knight
I'm here quite often ;-)

trump must reform fbi and cia. #2 (permalink) Mon May 29, 2017 8:58 am   trump must reform fbi and cia.

What if he not?
He die beautiful.
And i die beautiful.
Why you?
Butterfly effect, you dumb.
Black Knight
I'm here quite often ;-)

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
trump must reform fbi and cia. #3 (permalink) Mon May 29, 2017 9:01 am   trump must reform fbi and cia.

How about KGB?
Still alive? worry not.
Putin is there, very safe.
Yaknow, they say under Putin, you can't even fart. Oh dear,
Black Knight
I'm here quite often ;-)

trump must reform fbi and cia. #4 (permalink) Mon May 29, 2017 9:04 am   trump must reform fbi and cia.

I long winded howbot mi 5 and 6?
Black Knight
I'm here quite often ;-)

trump must reform fbi and cia. #5 (permalink) Mon May 29, 2017 9:06 am   trump must reform fbi and cia.

Um, they're always active like in the good old movies, always show up in the good end. Oops.

Good god save my good Queen!
Black Knight
I'm here quite often ;-)

trump must reform fbi and cia. #6 (permalink) Mon May 29, 2017 9:10 am   trump must reform fbi and cia.

I sink she needs a good set of Kevlar too, don't you?
Black Knight
I'm here quite often ;-)

trump must reform fbi and cia. #7 (permalink) Mon May 29, 2017 9:11 am   trump must reform fbi and cia.

Yaknow all those reckless bolts, balls, nails and nuts know not who's who, oh dear.
Black Knight
I'm here quite often ;-)

I'm seriously learning Chinese. | funny photos
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
dog eat dogEnglish Man in New YorkFreezer Maythe Wallschaotic worldare social websites beneficial for youtrump must quit the climatetrump mustn't tweetI'm still for trumpreading people's photosImpressions by the best truck driver in Europe?Online Marketing Course by GoogleWhat do you think of this UPS truck?