management; supervisors; leadership
award
approach
supplier
administration

Use of profoundly: The application is not profoundly stable

I would like to know if there is any update regarding the location of the device | I had her make some coffee
Use of profoundly: The application is not profoundly stable #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:21 am   Use of profoundly: The application is not profoundly stable

The context is testing for a software application. So the sentence below correct?

The application is not profoundly stable, so do not test it.

Sureshvemuri

Location: India, Hyderabad

Use of profoundly: The application is not profoundly stable #2 (permalink) Sat Nov 04, 2017 13:08 pm   Use of profoundly: The application is not profoundly stable

I think 'profoundly' in your context is unsuitable as it suggests 'extremely' often in an emotional sense. Perhaps better would be 'not completely stable'.

_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Use of profoundly: The application is not profoundly stable #3 (permalink) Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:05 am   Use of profoundly: The application is not profoundly stable

Thanks Alan, for your reply!
Sureshvemuri

Location: India, Hyderabad

know the ropes of Tanzania?Another shot article-wise?as much ... asA self-beliefOBE?Ordinals with an indefinite articlehas or haveParty arid government bodiesabout "sell"poop on partiesThe sentence from the extractWhy tetter is described as shell-like?expensive calculator