Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

model; criterion; norm; average; commodity which backs a monetary system
offset
standard
reject
briefcase
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

The biggest mistake you can ever make is believing you never make one...

ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
What is this job called in English? - Fachangestellter f. Medien- und Information | bringing or brings?
listening exercises
The biggest mistake you can ever make is believing you never make one... #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:45 am   The biggest mistake you can ever make is believing you never make one...

Hi, what does this phrase sound like to you? The biggest mistake you can ever make is to believe you don't make any mistakes.

TOEIC listening, talks: Announcing the hostile takeover of a rival company
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

The biggest mistake you can ever make is believing you never make one... #2 (permalink) Sat Nov 18, 2017 13:10 pm   The biggest mistake you can ever make is believing you never make one...

Hi Torsten,

Sounds a bit cumbersome to me. It could be sharpened up a bit as - The biggest mistake you can ever make is believing you never make one.

Alan
Co-founder
Alan Townend

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
The biggest mistake you can ever make is believing you never make one... #3 (permalink) Sat Nov 18, 2017 14:34 pm   The biggest mistake you can ever make is believing you never make one...

I like it, Alan. Thanks a lot for whipping it into shape ;-)

TOEIC listening, talks: A radio traffic update
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

What is this job called in English? - Fachangestellter f. Medien- und Information | bringing or brings?
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Thought groups question - Nov 22, 2017Are these sentences natural to a native ear? Nov 22, 2017to do for others?Thought groups question - Nov 20, 2017proper name vs. proper nounIs this an optometrist or an optician?etymology of the word 'facebook'?Human spirit is alive and well....chocolate vs. chocolatesHow British is bespoke?I am not a fool to trust him...has always loved chocolate vs. has always been loving chocolateplease welcome back