specialist in repairs of machinery and appliances
proposition
leave
technician
barter

proper name vs. proper noun

Thought groups question - Nov 22, 2017 | Are these sentences natural to a native ear? Nov 22, 2017
proper name vs. proper noun #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:43 am   proper name vs. proper noun

Hi, is there any difference between the terms 'proper name' and 'proper noun'? As I understand it, they both pretty much mean the same, don't they?

TOEIC listening, talks: Discussing a new office layout

Re: proper name vs. proper noun #2 (permalink) Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:14 am   Re: proper name vs. proper noun

I think so too.
_________________
Anglophile
I know only one thing - that is that I know nothing.
Anglophile

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Please check the sentences. right or wrong?coupon busterConditionala special group of teacher-friendsmeaning of the sentence partUse of the definite article with the name of bridgeswelcome alongThought groups question - Nov 22, 2017kicked startedto do for others?Thought groups question - Nov 20, 2017Is this an optometrist or an optician?bringing or brings?