ball; sphere; planet Earth; world
globe
admission
glove
estate

Are these sentences natural to a native ear? Nov 22, 2017

proper name vs. proper noun | Thought groups question - Nov 22, 2017
Are these sentences natural to a native ear?  Nov 22, 2017 #1 (permalink) Wed Nov 22, 2017 17:35 pm   Are these sentences natural to a native ear? Nov 22, 2017

Are the following sentences natural to a native ear?

1. The electronic platform operated by this company is called a Global Distribution System (GDS).

2. The company provides software systems to manage reservations, customer service and operations, to businesses in the travel industry.

3. Please there not be any typos in the email!

Musicgold

Re: Are these sentences natural to a native ear?  Nov 22, 2017 #2 (permalink) Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:31 am   Re: Are these sentences natural to a native ear? Nov 22, 2017

Hi, as a native speaker, these are my thoughts:

Musicgold wrote:

sounds good

2. The company provides software systems to manage reservations, customer service and operations, to businesses in the travel industry. {I would put an Oxford comma after "service" and delete the comma after "operations"

3. Please [let] there not be any typos in the email!

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Please check the sentences. right or wrong?Meaning of the sentencecoupon busterConditionala special group of teacher-friendsmeaning of the sentence partUse of the definite article with the name of bridgeswelcome alongThought groups question - Nov 22, 2017kicked startedto do for others?Thought groups question - Nov 20, 2017Is this an optometrist or an optician?