fearful; worried; worrisome; eager; keen
rotten
careful
anxious
scatterbrained

Please check the sentences. right or wrong?

coupon buster | Meaning of the sentence
Please check the sentences. right or wrong? #1 (permalink) Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:30 am   Please check the sentences. right or wrong?

We climbed to the top of the top of the Empire State Building - it was very high, and we were both a bit frightened. We caught a boat on the river to see the Statue of Liberty. We walked through Greenwich Village and Watched out artist work.
Tuyet8

Please check the sentences. right or wrong? #2 (permalink) Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:23 am   Please check the sentences. right or wrong?

I think “we climbed to\up the very top of the Empire State Building” would do just the same.

‘Watch out’ could mean you were looking and waiting for someone. Also, I’d use an article when describing the artist you were watching work (who you never met before I assume.) So I think it could be: “We walked through Greenwich Village and watched an artist work.”
Eugene2114

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
coupon buster | Meaning of the sentence
global banking and finance reviewcar number vs. number plate?successthe reason for "the" in "the east"origin of the term "wakeboard"Is it ok to call a gun withering?Flair vs FlareConditionala special group of teacher-friendsmeaning of the sentence partUse of the definite article with the name of bridges...order that the court is/be to do...welcome along