area; domain; range; piece of land; surface
realization
lack
decade
field

How can you make your memory more efficient?

I wonder when we will set out? | How to learn English well
How can you make your memory more efficient? #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:39 am   How can you make your memory more efficient?

My English is bad,because my memory is not well. :lol:
:twisted:
Can you help me?Can you tell me some ways about remember words?
Ghost_Cl420

Improving your memory #2 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:42 am   Improving your memory

Why do you think your memory is not good? How do you measure the capacity of your memory? What do you think how you can improve your memory? You have probably thought about this question before, haven't you?

TOEIC short conversations: A dentist's assisAnt calls a patient to remind him about an appointment

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
How can I do well in grammar?How to do the CompleteHow can I do better in gramme?Friends, please help meSecond Question:How to remmber rules of grammer?Can you tell me you think the most english song?Why I could not study english well?Englist ReadingAmerican customs?Dear members!Anyone into computers?The same problemHappy Thanksgiving