system; group of items; collection; posture; carriage; series; sequence
trial
set
van
reward

It happened yesterday didn't it?

Comma after "late": She's always late, isn't she? | The auxiliary verb "have" and the past (-ed) participle
It happened yesterday didn't it? #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 18, 2006 16:42 pm   It happened yesterday didn't it?

ESL/EFL Test #35 "Question Tags (1)", question 7

It happened yesterday .........

(a) had it?
(b) has it?
(c) didn't it?
(d) did it?

ESL/EFL Test #35 "Question Tags (1)", answer 7

It happened yesterday didn't it?

Correct answer: (c) didn't it?
_________________________

Is c right?

Donny
Donny

It happened yesterday didn't it? #2 (permalink) Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:27 am   It happened yesterday didn't it?

Yes. Are you going to ask about all the right answers or do you a specific concern about some of them. If you have a specific concern, tell us what it is.
Canadian45

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Reliable vs. patientMeaning of "Make up"Idiom: 'to push your luck'The usual adverb (noun) for 'the night of the present day'Idiom: 'let your hair down'Why 'reaction' isn't suitable here? What's "structural value"?Shall vs. shouldIdiom: "to call it a day"Idiom: to see eye to eyeIdiom: lose your headIdiom: I've now lost the threadMeaning of incidentallyMeaning of "stick out his neck"