Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

trust; certainty; faith in oneself; secret
interruption
scale
confidence
fame
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Business class vs. business park

ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Meaning of headway | Difference between 'target costing' and 'standard costing'
listening exercises
Business class vs. business park #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 20, 2006 16:46 pm   Business class vs. business park

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #179 "Doing business: expressions with the word business", question 1

A ......... represents written documentation of the vital issues necessary to convince investors that a particular opportunity is worthy of investment.

(a) business class
(b) business card
(c) business park
(d) business plan

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #179 "Doing business: expressions with the word business", answer 1

A business plan represents written documentation of the vital issues necessary to convince investors that a particular opportunity is worthy of investment.

Correct answer: (d) business plan

I don?t know the meanings of all these words...

Thanks for explanation
Jucy
Jucy

Business class vs. business park #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 20, 2006 20:38 pm   Business class vs. business park

Hi,

Business class is often used to describe a category when travelling by plane usually at a superior grade to that on a standard price
Business card would be a small printed card giving details of your name and company
Business park is a site often just outside a city or town where several businesses or comanpanies have their offices

A
Co-founder
Alan Townend

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Business class vs. business park #3 (permalink) Wed Nov 22, 2006 17:02 pm   Business class vs. business park

A business plan, meanwhile, is a document produced with the main purpose of attracting investors.

Meaning of headway | Difference between 'target costing' and 'standard costing'
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Meaning of "a devil of a time"Meaning of ramblingAn account at the bank VERSUS an account with a bankWould it be allright if the 'whatever the times' were 'at any time'?Could "a bit thick" go as far as more than I could stand?Idiom: As thick as two short planksWhy not the "start of something bad"?Why we have to use "which" in this sentence?Reliable vs. patientMeaning of "Make up"Idiom: 'to push your luck'The usual adverb (noun) for 'the night of the present day'Idiom: 'let your hair down'