Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to exercise; to train; to drill
draft
comprise
practice
lack
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How can I do well in reading part?

ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about?
How do Ilearn English better? | Hi, look here!
listening exercises
How can I do well in reading part? #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:01 am   How can I do well in reading part?

:shock: I often lost a lot of mark in reading part of the text.How can I do well?Should I read more newspaper and books?
Winnie_Cl402

How can I do well in reading part? #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 10, 2004 18:57 pm   How can I do well in reading part?

Winnie,

yes, you already gave a good suggestion. Reading newspapers, magazines and books is extremely useful when one is learning a foreign language.
Don't forget to ask yourself questions after reading.
For instance:
What is the text about?
Who appears in the text? What kind of characters are there?
Is there a special problem or topic the text deals with?
Where and when does the text take place?

I hope that I could help you - Sunny :)
Sunny
I'm here quite often ;-)

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
How do Ilearn English better? | Hi, look here!
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
How to learn English?What does the idiom 'thick and fast' mean?A run for ones moneyWhat are "honey wings"?What does 'DOA - dead on arrival' mean? (taken from the US series...)Why do we choose english to be the main languageGammar, is important?Can you tell me?Can you tell me?It's me again...Help regarding test taking, if you can get through the post!Second Question:How to remmber rules of grammer?How can I remember English words more quickly?