leaving; sailing; traveling to another country
complacent
renowned
outbound
brief

Can you tell me you think the most english song?

Second Question:How to remmber rules of grammer? | How can I remember English words more quickly?
Can you tell me you think the most english song? #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:02 am   Can you tell me you think the most english song?

I very like english songs,but I think my english is not very well .I think my gramar is very bad. I sometimes forget my gramar .can you give me suggestion about my question? I have another question .can you tell me "sometime ,some time ,some times "means ?
Suya_Cl425

Listen to English songs #2 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 19:43 pm   Listen to English songs

Have you taken a look at this conversation yet?
http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic809.html

TOEIC short conversations: A customer returns a clock radio to the store because it doesn't work

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
How do Ilearn English better?Why do we choose english to be the main languageGammar, is important?Can you tell me?Can you tell me?It's me again...Help regarding test taking, if you can get through the post!How can I do well in grammar?How to do the CompleteHow can I do better in gramme?Friends, please help meHow can I do well in reading part?Why I could not study english well?