after the usual or expected time; tardily; recently; far on time; formerly
easy
small
late
either

How can I remember English words more quickly?

Can you tell me you think the most english song? | Help regarding test taking, if you can get through the post!
How can I remember English words more quickly? #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:02 am   How can I remember English words more quickly?

There are so many words that I can hardly spell them in a short time.What can I do then?I like reading very much,but I usually find difficult words that I can't read it.How can I enlarge my glossary?
Clover_Cl401

Listen to spoken English #2 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 19:45 pm   Listen to spoken English

Listen to English audio resources on a regular basis - 15 minutes every day for one month and your vocabulary will increase. Try it out and tell us how you liked it.

TOEIC short conversations: An employee asks his co-worker for small change

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
How do Ilearn English better?Why do we choose english to be the main languageGammar, is important?Can you tell me?Can you tell me?It's me again...How can I do well in grammar?How to do the CompleteHow can I do better in gramme?Friends, please help meSecond Question:How to remmber rules of grammer?How can I do well in reading part?Why I could not study english well?