total number of people living in an area
scenery
stationery
station
population

Second Question:How to remmber rules of grammer?

Friends, please help me | Can you tell me you think the most english song?
Second Question:How to remmber rules of grammer? #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:02 am   Second Question:How to remmber rules of grammer?

Dear,
When I am lerning English,I think I am worried in grammer.It is too difficult.So I can not study in it well.There are many rules in grammer.How can we know about them well?

Yours,Purple Crystal
Purple Crystal_Sl407

Improve your grammar #2 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 19:40 pm   Improve your grammar

Very simple: Use our tests. Take them often. See how your grammar improves over a certain period of time. Please mind the spelling of the word grammar.

TOEIC short conversations: A visitors asks for directions to an office

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
How do Ilearn English better?Why do we choose english to be the main languageGammar, is important?Can you tell me?Can you tell me?It's me again...Help regarding test taking, if you can get through the post!How can I do well in grammar?How to do the CompleteHow can I do better in gramme?How can I remember English words more quickly?How can I do well in reading part?Why I could not study english well?