thankful; appreciative; expressing thanks
grateful
frequent
congruent
beneficial

Friends, please help me

How can I do better in gramme? | Second Question:How to remmber rules of grammer?
Friends, please help me #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:02 am   Friends, please help me

Hello.my favourite city is French,and my favourite country is Paris.so I love it very much.I am very interested in some France custom.But I don"t know anything about it.Can you tell me?
Sunny_Cl417

French lifestyle #2 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 19:39 pm   French lifestyle

Well,

Have you tried Google? Put in keywords such as French traditions, French lifestyle, life in Paris etc. See what comes up and share the results with us.

TOEIC short conversations: Negotiating the price for a used car

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
How do Ilearn English better?Why do we choose english to be the main languageGammar, is important?Can you tell me?Can you tell me?It's me again...Help regarding test taking, if you can get through the post!How can I do well in grammar?How to do the CompleteHow can I remember English words more quickly?Can you tell me you think the most english song?Why I could not study english well?Englist Reading