association; organization; community; rich upper class; fellowship; companionship
sales
entrance
society
groceries

How can I do better in gramme?

How can I do well in grammar? | Friends, please help me
How can I do better in gramme? #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:02 am   How can I do better in gramme?

Hello everyone,
Please, help me . I am poor at English. Because my gramme
is not very good. Sometimes teachers told us that now the gramme in test is more easy than before.But I still cannot do it well.
There are some questions:
1 I does not know the difference bewteen "be famous for" and "be famous as"
2
Zhengyi_Cl423

English grammar tests? #2 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 19:37 pm   English grammar tests?

How many of our tests have you taken so far and how often?

TOEIC short conversations: An employee asks her co-worker to help her get extra company sports tickets

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Why do we choose english to be the main languageGammar, is important?Can you tell me?Can you tell me?It's me again...Help regarding test taking, if you can get through the post!How to do the CompleteSecond Question:How to remmber rules of grammer?How can I remember English words more quickly?Can you tell me you think the most english song?Why I could not study english well?Englist ReadingAmerican customs?