person who accepts; person who takes or gets
recipient
press
entertainer
delegate

How to do the Complete

American customs? | How can I do well in grammar?
How to do the Complete #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:03 am   How to do the Complete

I cannot do the Complete in a test well. Could you tell me the way to do a complete.Thank you.
Zoe_Cl403

What is a Complete? #2 (permalink) Tue Dec 07, 2004 19:33 pm   What is a Complete?

What exactly is a Complete? Can you give us an example of the questions you have difficulties with? Thanks.

TOEIC short conversations: A manager is asking his subordinate why sales have dropped again

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Can you tell me?Can you tell me?It's me again...Help regarding test taking, if you can get through the post!How can I do better in gramme?Friends, please help meSecond Question:How to remmber rules of grammer?How can I remember English words more quickly?Can you tell me you think the most english song?Why I could not study english well?Englist ReadingHow to learn English wellHow can you make your memory more efficient?