Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to provide with a combustible substance that provides energy
brief
customize
fuel
motivate
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Expression: 'Most users ever online was 195 on Sun Mar 26, 2006 22:18 pm'

ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Quadruple of...? | Expression: "My husband keeps on about me having a baby"
listening exercises
Expression: 'Most users ever online was 195 on Sun Mar 26, 2006 22:18 pm' #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:54 am   Expression: 'Most users ever online was 195 on Sun Mar 26, 2006 22:18 pm'

Quote:
Most users ever online was 195 on Sun Mar 26, 2006 22:18 pm
Registered Users

Do you find the above sentence OK?

Tom
Tom
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Expression: 'Most users ever online was 195 on Sun Mar 26, 2006 22:18 pm' #2 (permalink) Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:07 am   Expression: 'Most users ever online was 195 on Sun Mar 26, 2006 22:18 pm'

Hi Tom

It is fine, however it suggests the website is closed; better if it is still in usage to write:

Most users online so far was on Sun Mar 26, 2006 22:18 pm, 195 registered users.

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Quadruple of...? | Expression: "My husband keeps on about me having a baby"
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Every 100 Indian boys... What it's saying?It cannot, nor it is not. 'double inversion'? :)Expression: "Spending money"Happy new year 2007 :)"one year" vs. "a year"'Assistive' - the word is a bit tricky...'somewhere in smb.s life' vs. 'somewhen in smb.s life'They elected him president vs. They elected him as presidentArticles: Generic and DefiniteWould the line 'my imprecation lies(...)' be considered proper English?Errors: management are very highly important in an industrial society...The use of "#"Common nouns, unusual verbs: "Breakfast, something" etc