Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

beginning letter of a person's first name; first letter (as of a word)
fix
initial
director
anchor
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Gammar, is important?

ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about?
Why do we choose english to be the main language | How do Ilearn English better?
listening exercises
Gammar, is important? #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:57 am   Gammar, is important?

Someone think grammer is important to us to use English.
But I think Using English in the life is more necessary.
Can you help me to solve this problem? 8)
RayAllen001cl327

Gammar, is important? #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 10, 2004 18:43 pm   Gammar, is important?

why type in yellow :?: not very mature if you ask me. grammar is important if you are going to go to a job interview and you want your employer to think you know what you are doing. l dont use grammar that much but im not typing formally.

i cud typ lyk this but ud tink its not gud. simple isnt it
Yo
I'm here quite often ;-)

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Why do we choose english to be the main language | How do Ilearn English better?
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
A run for ones moneyWhat are "honey wings"?What does 'DOA - dead on arrival' mean? (taken from the US series...)Can you tell me?Can you tell me?It's me again...Help regarding test taking, if you can get through the post!How can I do better in gramme?Friends, please help meSecond Question:How to remmber rules of grammer?How can I remember English words more quickly?Can you tell me you think the most english song?How can I do well in reading part?