beginning letter of a person's first name; first letter (as of a word)
fix
initial
director
anchor

Gammar, is important?

Why do we choose english to be the main language | How do Ilearn English better?
Gammar, is important? #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:57 am   Gammar, is important?

Someone think grammer is important to us to use English.
But I think Using English in the life is more necessary.
Can you help me to solve this problem? 8)
RayAllen001cl327

Gammar, is important? #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 10, 2004 18:43 pm   Gammar, is important?

why type in yellow :?: not very mature if you ask me. grammar is important if you are going to go to a job interview and you want your employer to think you know what you are doing. l dont use grammar that much but im not typing formally.

i cud typ lyk this but ud tink its not gud. simple isnt it
Yo

Location: Canada eh

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
A run for ones moneyWhat are "honey wings"?What does 'DOA - dead on arrival' mean? (taken from the US series...)Can you tell me?Can you tell me?It's me again...Help regarding test taking, if you can get through the post!How can I do better in gramme?Friends, please help meSecond Question:How to remmber rules of grammer?How can I remember English words more quickly?Can you tell me you think the most english song?How can I do well in reading part?