small container for documents; tool for synchronizing files between two computers
registering
adept
accuracy
briefcase

meaning of loan

expression: 'tell me the truth' | Meaning of "about 1500 square feet when construction"
meaning of loan #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 10, 2007 20:15 pm   meaning of loan

ESL/EFL Test #232 "Bank Terminology (2)", question 7

Mary has an appointment with a loan ......... because she wants to buy a new car and needs $3000 to complete the purchase.

(a) teller
(b) secretary
(c) taker
(d) officer

ESL/EFL Test #232 "Bank Terminology (2)", answer 7

Mary has an appointment with a loan officer because she wants to buy a new car and needs $3000 to complete the purchase.

Correct answer: (d) officer
_________________________

whats the meaning of loan?

Eldar
Eldar

Meaning of loan #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 10, 2007 20:29 pm   Meaning of loan

A loan is a sum of money that is given to you on the understanding that you will pay it back usually over a given period of time.

_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Is superfluous a noun?assist vs. devoteWho was Desdemona?"get away" vs "get off/get in"dig vs. spadeThese words are a bit unfamiliar!come down hard on you vs. reprimandIdiom: Made your hair stand up on endMeaning of "cheer somebody on/up"Meaning of "blow up"very busy vs. occupied with the workMeaning of "once in a blue moon"Meaning of online