to fix in place; to link firmly together; to be held in place
accomplish
lock
scale
introduce

Why do we choose english to be the main language

Can you tell me? | Gammar, is important?
Why do we choose english to be the main language #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:59 am   Why do we choose english to be the main language

there are alot of languages around the world,such as FRENCH CHINESE ITLIAN JAPANESE AND SO ON.
i just know some of the reasons:the most powerful country
USA SPEAK ENGLISH...
Jeannema_Cl3

Why is English so important? #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:21 am   Why is English so important?

Well,

That's an interesting question you might want to take a look at this discussion:
http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic514.html

TOEIC short conversations: Two employees talk about their respective weekends

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Why do we choose english to be the main language #3 (permalink) Fri Dec 10, 2004 18:20 pm   Why do we choose english to be the main language

since canada is part of the british empire and has been since 1492 that is why our primary language is english. Part french too but that is only because of quebec haha
Yo

Location: Canada eh

A run for ones moneyWhat are "honey wings"?How do Ilearn English better?Can you tell me?It's me again...Help regarding test taking, if you can get through the post!How can I do well in grammar?How can I do better in gramme?Friends, please help meSecond Question:How to remmber rules of grammer?How can I remember English words more quickly?Can you tell me you think the most english song?How can I do well in reading part?