strenuously; with great effort; to the full extent; intently; to the extreme limit
ahead
back
instantaneously
hard

meaning of interfacing, insertion, intercalation

What are the meanings of these phrasal verbs with 'get'? | Explanation: I really must write that letter
meaning of interfacing, insertion, intercalation #1 (permalink) Mon Jan 15, 2007 16:19 pm   meaning of interfacing, insertion, intercalation

ESL/EFL Test #225 "Accounting Information Systems", question 3

Customization allows for a good fit to the business's needs, smooth ......... with other internal systems, and the ability to implement special security measures.

(a) insertion
(b) intercalation
(c) interfacing
(d) interference

ESL/EFL Test #225 "Accounting Information Systems", answer 3

Customization allows for a good fit to the business's needs, smooth interfacing with other internal systems, and the ability to implement special security measures.

Correct answer: (c) interfacing
_________________________

some of this words I don't have seened, but i can have some ideas like what they talking about

Pedro
Pedro

meaning of interfacing, insertion, intercalation #2 (permalink) Mon Jan 15, 2007 16:29 pm   meaning of interfacing, insertion, intercalation

Have a look at the original:

http://pigseye.kennesaw.edu/~jseiz1/ais.htm

_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
What's the response to 'Can you expand on that?'meaning of 'roots in the country'What's the difference between 'affect' and 'effect'?phrasal verb breakIdiom "used a four letter word"meaning of "an experienced person"meaning of expression "way before"'Absolutely perfect': Is it oral English or for emphasis?Why does the idiom 'no time to lose' not mean to 'procrastinate'?What is the meaning of the phrasal verb 'check in'?Is superfluous a noun?assist vs. devoteWho was Desdemona?