to dress; to put on clothes
interrupt
fulfill
develop
attire

Explanation: I really must write that letter

meaning of interfacing, insertion, intercalation | Why does the idiom 'no time to lose' not mean to 'procrastinate'?
Explanation: I really must write that letter #1 (permalink) Mon Jan 15, 2007 17:10 pm   Explanation: I really must write that letter

ESL/EFL Test #73 "Modal Medley", question 5

I say to myself each morning I really ......... write that letter.

(a) can
(b) must
(c) might

ESL/EFL Test #73 "Modal Medley", answer 5

I say to myself each morning I really must write that letter.

Correct answer: (b) must

I say to myself each morning I really can write that letter.
_________________________

I don't understand this sentence
please explain
thank you
Kerman
Kerman

Explanation: I really must write that letter #2 (permalink) Mon Jan 15, 2007 20:16 pm   Explanation: I really must write that letter

The idea is that you are trying to force yourself to do something and here it is to write a letter that should have been written a long time ago. It's like when you say to yourself: I really must give up smoking.

_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
What's the response to 'Can you expand on that?'use "be going to + verb"meaning of 'roots in the country'What's the difference between 'affect' and 'effect'?phrasal verb breakIdiom "used a four letter word"meaning of "an experienced person"meaning of expression "way before"'Absolutely perfect': Is it oral English or for emphasis?What are the meanings of these phrasal verbs with 'get'?What is the meaning of the phrasal verb 'check in'?Is superfluous a noun?assist vs. devote