to stop; to discontinue; to disturb; to bring a conversation to a halt
interrupt
approve
scan
pleasure

How do Ilearn English better?

Gammar, is important? | How can I do well in reading part?
How do Ilearn English better? #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:01 am   How do Ilearn English better?

Canyou tell me how to learn English better?My listen is bad.
Casio Cl339

How do Ilearn English better? #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 10, 2004 18:44 pm   How do Ilearn English better?

listen is bad doesnt make any sense. if you mean your comprehension is bad then speak english as much as you can, ask for clarification if needed.
Yo

Location: Canada eh

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
How to learn English?A run for ones moneyWhat are "honey wings"?What does 'DOA - dead on arrival' mean? (taken from the US series...)Why do we choose english to be the main languageCan you tell me?Can you tell me?It's me again...Help regarding test taking, if you can get through the post!Friends, please help meSecond Question:How to remmber rules of grammer?How can I remember English words more quickly?Can you tell me you think the most english song?