Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

unlicensed; forbidden; unlawful
unauthorized
consistent
weak
prime
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Can flowers feel good when they smell good?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Good answer for question "What are your plans?" | What is the difference between 'angry with' and 'angry to'?
listening exercises
Can flowers feel good when they smell good? #1 (permalink) Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:17 am   Can flowers feel good when they smell good?

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #50 "Elementary Grammar Questions", question 1

Flowers ......... good.

(a) stink
(b) feel
(c) smell
(d) watch

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #50 "Elementary Grammar Questions", answer 1

Flowers smell good.

Correct answer: (c) smell

Your answer was: incorrect
Flowers feel good.

why i can't say feel good
uta

Can flowers feel good when they smell good? #2 (permalink) Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:54 am   Can flowers feel good when they smell good?

You are to choose the most natural answer. Flowers are known for their fragrance and colors, not for their tactile qualities.

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Good answer for question "What are your plans?" | What is the difference between 'angry with' and 'angry to'?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Knowledge of US law?meaning of deportationmeaning of antiqueWhat is the "M4" and what does "the downs" mean?meaning of pace and straymeaning of embarrassedmeaning of globalDiffrence between object and subject in this sentence?What does "breaking up" mean?meaning of "individual federal taxes"What is the difference between 'I wish' and 'I'm wishing'?Can I return it, if I have the receipt?"As you probably know" vs. "As you certainly know"