unlicensed; forbidden; unlawful
unauthorized
consistent
weak
prime

Can flowers feel good when they smell good?

Good answer for question "What are your plans?" | What is the difference between 'angry with' and 'angry to'?
Can flowers feel good when they smell good? #1 (permalink) Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:17 am   Can flowers feel good when they smell good?

ESL/EFL Test #50 "Elementary Grammar Questions", question 1

Flowers ......... good.

(a) stink
(b) feel
(c) smell
(d) watch

ESL/EFL Test #50 "Elementary Grammar Questions", answer 1

Flowers smell good.

Correct answer: (c) smell

Flowers feel good.
_________________________

why i can't say feel good
uta

Can flowers feel good when they smell good? #2 (permalink) Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:54 am   Can flowers feel good when they smell good?

.
You are to choose the most natural answer. Flowers are known for their fragrance and colors, not for their tactile qualities.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Knowledge of US law?meaning of deportationmeaning of antiqueWhat is the "M4" and what does "the downs" mean?meaning of pace and straymeaning of embarrassedmeaning of globalDiffrence between object and subject in this sentence?What does "breaking up" mean?meaning of "individual federal taxes"What is the difference between 'I wish' and 'I'm wishing'?Can I return it, if I have the receipt?"As you probably know" vs. "As you certainly know"