Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

friend; member of an academic organization; suitor
recipient
instant
fellow
rubber
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

diffrence between 'deal with' and 'tacke with'

ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
public policy vs. public polls | What's the difference between 'out of hand' and 'out of order'?
listening exercises
diffrence between 'deal with' and 'tacke with' #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 03, 2007 20:42 pm   diffrence between 'deal with' and 'tacke with'

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #78 "GMAT Verbal Quiz", question 10

I always let her handle that kind of situation because she's very good at ......... with difficult clients.

(a) taking
(b) bringing
(c) tackling
(d) dealing

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #78 "GMAT Verbal Quiz", answer 10

I always let her handle that kind of situation because she's very good at dealing with difficult clients.

Correct answer: (d) dealing

Your answer was: incorrect
I always let her handle that kind of situation because she's very good at tackling with difficult clients.

Hi,

Is there a significant diffrence in meaning between "deal with" and "tacke with"?

Tema
Tema

diffrence between 'deal with' and 'tacke with' #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:14 am   diffrence between 'deal with' and 'tacke with'

'Tackle with' is not good English-- 'tackle' takes no preposition: 'I tackled the difficult clients'.

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
public policy vs. public polls | What's the difference between 'out of hand' and 'out of order'?
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
meaning of creekWhy is here the answer "wouldn't"?always vs neverWhy "get down to" and not "get through with"?meaning of "cast toes"meaning of "doomed from my side"Cockpit area of an airplanemeaning of bulwarkmeaning of casketjump in the lake vs. jump in the fieldHow are compound words used?session vs. lecturetake part vs. take portion