friend; member of an academic organization; suitor
recipient
instant
fellow
rubber

diffrence between 'deal with' and 'tacke with'

public policy vs. public polls | What's the difference between 'out of hand' and 'out of order'?
diffrence between 'deal with' and 'tacke with' #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 03, 2007 20:42 pm   diffrence between 'deal with' and 'tacke with'

ESL/EFL Test #78 "GMAT Verbal Quiz", question 10

I always let her handle that kind of situation because she's very good at ......... with difficult clients.

(a) taking
(b) bringing
(c) tackling
(d) dealing

ESL/EFL Test #78 "GMAT Verbal Quiz", answer 10

I always let her handle that kind of situation because she's very good at dealing with difficult clients.

Correct answer: (d) dealing

I always let her handle that kind of situation because she's very good at tackling with difficult clients.
_________________________

Is there a significant diffrence in meaning between "deal with" and "tacke with"?

Tema
Tema

diffrence between 'deal with' and 'tacke with' #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:14 am   diffrence between 'deal with' and 'tacke with'

.
'Tackle with' is not good English-- 'tackle' takes no preposition: 'I tackled the difficult clients'.
.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
meaning of creekWhy is here the answer "wouldn't"?always vs neverWhy "get down to" and not "get through with"?meaning of "cast toes"meaning of "doomed from my side"Cockpit area of an airplanemeaning of bulwarkmeaning of casketjump in the lake vs. jump in the fieldHow are compound words used?session vs. lecturetake part vs. take portion