Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

compact; having a high mass per unit volume; close
certain
unauthorized
dense
outbound
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Remember vs. remind

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
What does 'count their calories' mean? | what is difference between transistor and mosfet?
listening exercises
Remember vs. remind #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:19 am   Remember vs. remind

Test No. errors/advan-2 "Please, remind me", question 1

To eliminate any delays on handover we would remember you to bring all the necessary documentation.

(a) any delays
(b) remember
(c) all
(d) necessary

Test No. errors/advan-2 "Please, remind me", answer 1

To eliminate any delays on handover we would remind you to bring all the necessary documentation.

Correct entry: remind
The error was: (b) remember

You have found the error but your entry is incorrect.
To eliminate any delays on handover we would remember you to bring all the necessary documentation.

i don't understand " your entry ". Can you explain to me?

Salman
Salman

Remember vs. remind #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:26 am   Remember vs. remind

You can remember something that has already happened and you can remind somebody about something that is going to happen in the future.

For examples and more information, please click here:
remember vs. remind

TOEIC short conversations: Talking about money wire transfer fees
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Remember vs. remind #3 (permalink) Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:54 am   Remember vs. remind

would it be correct if i use "would like to remind you" since i think "remind" is a verb???
Nerd
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Remember vs. remind #4 (permalink) Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:30 am   Remember vs. remind

Hi,

Yes, both 'we would remind you' and 'we would like to remind you' are fine. 'Remind' is indeed a verb.

Alan
Co-founder
Alan Townend

What does 'count their calories' mean? | what is difference between transistor and mosfet?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What does the idiom 'have your finger in the pie' mean?What is a crowd of people?Which of the following is an example of a measure of leverage?Expression 'try to find money to pay all the bills'room vs placedifference between true and truthCDFC stands for what in mutual funds?'with all' vs 'at all'When was the film made?'go away' vs 'go up'what does inadequate mean?why losing instead of loosening?what is differences between "upon and "onto"?