to realize; to make a reality; to accomplish; to complete; to execute
exit
fulfill
delegate
disrupt

How do you put this information in a T account?

meaning of creek | meaning of rely
How do you put this information in a T account? #1 (permalink) Fri Mar 09, 2007 17:08 pm   How do you put this information in a T account?

ESL/EFL Test #281 "Various views of accounting", question 1

Commercial, financial and taxation accounting rules ......... their own purposes and, as a consequence, differences in the results should be expected and accepted.

(a) control
(b) guide
(c) protect
(d) serve

ESL/EFL Test #281 "Various views of accounting", answer 1

Commercial, financial and taxation accounting rules serve their own purposes and, as a consequence, differences in the results should be expected and accepted.

Correct answer: (d) serve
_________________________

If you purchase a fax machine for $575 and you pay $175 with a check and $400 is due in 30 days, how do you put this information in a T account?

Melissa
Melissa

How do you put this information in a T account? #2 (permalink) Sat Mar 10, 2007 0:41 am   How do you put this information in a T account?

.
This is a language forum, not a financial advice site, Melissa. Please consult your accountant.
.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
meaning of creek | meaning of rely
competed vs. originatedWhat does rote and rot mean?difference between slaughter and massarcedWhat does "welfare" mean?What does 'prowl' mean?was "he" missed there?Why is here the answer "wouldn't"?always vs neverWhy "get down to" and not "get through with"?meaning of "cast toes"meaning of "doomed from my side"Cockpit area of an airplaneWhat's the difference between 'out of hand' and 'out of order'?