drink; refreshment
beverage
solace
final
breadth

meaning of flush

meaning of depicted | sleigh vs. sleigh
meaning of flush #1 (permalink) Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:43 am   meaning of flush

ESL/EFL Test #195 "A good real estate rental market", question 1

Ray Alcorn of Park Real Estate Inc remarks that real estate is a capital-intensive industry, and its health rises and falls with capital availability; currently the capital markets are so ......... with cash, they can't find a place for it all.

(a) flood
(b) fluid
(c) flush
(d) full

ESL/EFL Test #195 "A good real estate rental market", answer 1

Ray Alcorn of Park Real Estate Inc remarks that real estate is a capital-intensive industry, and its health rises and falls with capital availability; currently the capital markets are so flush with cash, they can't find a place for it all.

Correct answer: (c) flush

_________________________

what's is flush?

Gurgen
Gurgen

meaning of flush #2 (permalink) Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:25 pm   meaning of flush

To be flush (with money or cash) is an informal expression that means 'to have plenty of money to spend'.

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
meaning of depicted | sleigh vs. sleigh
what is the meaning of peak?meaning of the expression "long live the underworld"What does "cache" mean?What does "synthetic lease" mean?What does "leaving a message" mean?What's the difference between 'during' and 'for'?What does 'keep your wig on' mean?meaning of potluckIs there a full stop missing here?Shouln't it be: is going to baby-sit, or is baby-sitting, for future intentions?meaning of "there was no changing her mind"inductive vs. inductiveair condition vs. air conditioning