therefore; so
direct
rapidly
thus
downtown

what is the meaning of haul?

What does 'Even a dead cat will bounce if dropped from high enough' mean? | What does session mean?
what is the meaning of haul? #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:46 am   what is the meaning of haul?

ESL/EFL Test #246 "Confusing Words test (19)", question 9

The couple decided to go with the larger ......... because they are going to have about 250 people attend their wedding reception in June.

(a) hail
(b) haul
(c) hall

ESL/EFL Test #246 "Confusing Words test (19)", answer 9

The couple decided to go with the larger hall because they are going to have about 250 people attend their wedding reception in June.

Correct answer: (c) hall
_________________________

what is the meaning of haul?

Yacoby
Yacoby

what is the meaning of haul? #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:23 am   what is the meaning of haul?

You can look it up in this dictionary.

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
What is the difference between facilitate and facility?Why can't write a SOME order?what does incessant mean?what does granting mean?What does garbled mean?Meaning of "ivory towers"some cream in your coffee vs. few cream in your coffeechecked into the hotel vs. checked on the hotelThis room is as same as mine vs. This room is the same as mineWhat does "still in the black" mean?when we can able to use this word "yelp"?Is it an idiom: 'convert prospects into paying customers'?Is it an idiom: 'repeat business'?