combination; conjunction; group; mixture
imperative
aggregate
commuter
definition

Idiomatic expression "what's in store on television"?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Newscaster vs. newsagent | 'What does NATO stand for' vs 'Where does NATO stand for?'
Idiomatic expression "what's in store on television"? #46 (permalink) Wed Nov 30, 2011 22:48 pm   Idiomatic expression "what's in store on television"?

Oh, I see. It means what do we have next in the tv's programme ?
Niaz1

Idiomatic expression "what's in store on television"? #47 (permalink) Mon Jan 02, 2012 17:36 pm   Idiomatic expression "what's in store on television"?

Can I say "on" is used with "screen" and "in" is used with store?
Santak

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
in store #48 (permalink) Thu Jun 14, 2012 19:10 pm   in store

In store it has sense

Itīs probably only that we have to make use to this word /in store/ that I havenīt too before found the relationship, for a broadcarst.

Nice

Helen
Cherrypzta

Idiomatic expression "what's in store on television"? #49 (permalink) Thu Jun 14, 2012 19:13 pm   Idiomatic expression "what's in store on television"?

Hi Alan

Does the word In store is only used for broadcast?

Cherrypzta

Idiomatic expression "what's in store on television"? #50 (permalink) Thu Jun 14, 2012 20:21 pm   Idiomatic expression "what's in store on television"?

No, it can relate to all sorts of things.
_________________

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
ESL tutor offerthe meaning of just a heads up?Test incompl/elem-284, User's Answer 9Which answer is right?The meaning of "for"???look forward to sleeping infinance chargesIt should be "What are you doing here?"What does "up to his ears in" mean?Why do you use what instead of which?'do' = 'go or travel (at a certain speed)'A few drinks - countable nounsPain vs. hurt