temporary; provisional
interim
generous
entire
informal

what is the first person object pronoun?

meaning of near bone | meaning of "Formed on"
what is the first person object pronoun? #1 (permalink) Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:14 am   what is the first person object pronoun?

ESL/EFL Test #17 "At the Computer", question 6

I spent hours writing that report and checking all the information was correct and then without thinking I pressed the ......... button.

(a) 'destroy'
(b) 'delete'
(c) 'deface'
(d) 'deny'

ESL/EFL Test #17 "At the Computer", answer 6

I spent hours writing that report and checking all the information was correct and then without thinking I pressed the 'delete' button.

Correct answer: (b) 'delete'
_________________________

i what to know what is the first person object pronoun how do you pun it into sentence?

Emil
Emil

what is the first person object pronoun? #2 (permalink) Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:01 am   what is the first person object pronoun?

.
The first person singular personal object pronoun is 'me'; the first person plural personal object pronoun is 'us'. They are used mostly as objects of verbs and prepositions:

She kissed me.
She kissed most of us.

.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
What does lurking mean?What does litter mean?Is it that you put in the second article by mistake?Why can't I say "today morning"? Why is it incorrect?What is the difference between close and shut?Are credit card amounts listed as current liabilities on your bank statements?What is the difference between "without trace" and "without a signWhat is the difference between "are you understanding" and "do youa master's degree in business administration with a concentration in accounting?have vs. willWhat is the difference between facilitate and facility?Why can't write a SOME order?what does incessant mean?