to hawk; to vend; to deal; to distribute; to sell
resist
peddle
rise
disappear

service vs specialization

'Buy' versus 'bought' | Have you got any idea vs. Have you any idea
service vs specialization #1 (permalink) Mon May 14, 2007 21:13 pm   service vs specialization

ESL/EFL Test #294 "Economics Questions test (2)", question 2

When people or departments become highly-skilled in one area of production because they only create or produce one item or one part of an item, ......... occurs.

(a) labor
(b) service
(c) specialization

ESL/EFL Test #294 "Economics Questions test (2)", answer 2

When people or departments become highly-skilled in one area of production because they only create or produce one item or one part of an item, specialization occurs.

Correct answer: (c) specialization

When people or departments become highly-skilled in one area of production because they only create or produce one item or one part of an item, service occurs.
_________________________

I not very good understand difference within service occurs and specialization occurs. Could you explain me please?

Emma
Emma

Specialization #2 (permalink) Mon May 14, 2007 23:44 pm   Specialization

A dictionary definition of 'specialization' states "designed, trained, or fitted for one particular purpose or occupation." Whereas, 'service' means "the occupation or function of serving; to assist or to be of use."
So, specialization refers to performing a specific duty, job or task and usually the function is performed well because of that.
I hope this helps.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Is airport a compound word?what does the general picture mean?Explanation of the phrase "Good girl/boy!"when i use the verb in infinitive and plus 'ing'?What does this idiom mean: "to play the goat"?meaning of "Have enough of"Why is "left for"?grow vs grown vs growsmeaning of 'As good as'difference between 'had been' and 'have been'What does this phrase mean: "to ask her out"?What does "check in" mean?use 2 adverbs one after the another