display; layout; clothing; menu
sound
attention
array
improvement

Who makes most decisions in a democracy?

What does this idiom mean: spend money like water? | What is the difference between "smitten" and "smote"?
Who makes most decisions in a democracy? #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:37 am   Who makes most decisions in a democracy?

ESL/EFL Test #252 "American Government Questions Test (1)", question 10

Within the US government, the sector that manages the protection and sustainability of natural resources is the department of the ..........

(a) agriculture
(b) defense
(c) homeland security
(d) interior

ESL/EFL Test #252 "American Government Questions Test (1)", answer 10

Within the US government, the sector that manages the protection and sustainability of natural resources is the department of the interior.

Correct answer: (d) interior
_________________________

Most decisions in a democracy are made by who?

Erien
Erien

Who makes most decisions in a democracy? #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 09, 2007 13:42 pm   Who makes most decisions in a democracy?

.
The bureaucrats.
.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
What is "Ecosystem restoration"?How do I sign a business letter?How do you pronounce "askew"?What does "stumble" mean?What does "quit" mean?What does "give up" mean? Is it a phrasal verb?What does this phrase mean: 'carried on regardless'?What is the difference between "dead" and "dying"?What is the difference between "bend" and "turn"?What does this idiom mean: 'she simply throws cold water on it'?What is a 'cardboard character'?What does "wound" mean?meaning of "make ends meet"