combination; conjunction; group; mixture
imperative
aggregate
commuter
definition

What does cereal mean?

What does idiom mean: "keep your head above the water"? | Question about deprecation
What does cereal mean? #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 16, 2007 20:57 pm   What does cereal mean?

ESL/EFL Test #315 "Health and Nutrition Questions Test (1)", question 7

In North America, many people eat ......... in the morning for breakfast. This item is put into a bowl and milk is added.

(a) cholesterol
(b) cereal
(c) pasts

ESL/EFL Test #315 "Health and Nutrition Questions Test (1)", answer 7

In North America, many people eat cereal in the morning for breakfast. This item is put into a bowl and milk is added.

Correct answer: (b) cereal
_________________________

what does cereal mean?

Dingo
Dingo

What does cereal mean? #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 16, 2007 21:04 pm   What does cereal mean?

Cereals are grain foods made from wheat, barley, rice, maize, etc.

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
meaning of "direct sales"what is the meaning of bombed?Meaning of the expression: in the fullness of timeWhat does ALMOST mean? How to distinguish?lost vs losemeaning of professesUsing swear words to describe political parties?Does 'hold forth' refer only to speaking?Why did 'calmed her anger' not incorrect?What does "requirement" mean?What is "Ecosystem restoration"?What does phrase mean: "he stood me up"?How do I sign a business letter?