Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to search for valuable materials (such as gold, oil, etc.)
stretch
allow
cart
prospect
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

meaning of 'to be out of my mind'

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
'attend me carefully' vs 'listen to me carefully' | meaning of inventory
listening exercises
meaning of 'to be out of my mind' #1 (permalink) Wed Jul 11, 2007 15:47 pm   meaning of 'to be out of my mind'

Business Idiom in English, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #128 "Ways of disapproving", question 7

Quite honestly I'd have to be out of my ......... to sanction what is a crazy proposition.

(a) sense
(b) balance
(c) thought
(d) mind

Business Idiom in English, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #128 "Ways of disapproving", answer 7

Quite honestly I'd have to be out of my mind to sanction what is a crazy proposition.

Correct answer: (d) mind

what does it mean?

Malacho
Malacho

meaning of 'to be out of my mind' #2 (permalink) Wed Jul 11, 2007 16:03 pm   meaning of 'to be out of my mind'

temporarily insane, insane, nuts, crazy

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
'attend me carefully' vs 'listen to me carefully' | meaning of inventory
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What does "freezer" mean?What is the differences among 'point', 'benefit', and 'profit'?Why is the Pacific Rim considered to be growing and productive?What's the difference between 'to make an error' and 'to make a mistake'?amendment vs. conventionExpression "pointless to try to make"meaning of 'Hot foot'When we use the helping verb 'do', we need the base from of verbconcatenations vs concentrationsWhat does "stylish" mean?advise vs tellwhat is the meaning of artificial?What is the difference between review and report?