to search for valuable materials (such as gold, oil, etc.)
stretch
allow
cart
prospect

meaning of 'to be out of my mind'

'attend me carefully' vs 'listen to me carefully' | meaning of inventory
meaning of 'to be out of my mind' #1 (permalink) Wed Jul 11, 2007 15:47 pm   meaning of 'to be out of my mind'

Business Idiom in English, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #128 "Ways of disapproving", question 7

Quite honestly I'd have to be out of my ......... to sanction what is a crazy proposition.

(a) sense
(b) balance
(c) thought
(d) mind

ESL/EFL Test #128 "Ways of disapproving", answer 7

Quite honestly I'd have to be out of my mind to sanction what is a crazy proposition.

Correct answer: (d) mind
_________________________

what does it mean?

Malacho
Malacho

meaning of 'to be out of my mind' #2 (permalink) Wed Jul 11, 2007 16:03 pm   meaning of 'to be out of my mind'

temporarily insane, insane, nuts, crazy
_________________
Billie Jean is not my lover. Hee.
Prezbucky

Location: Nashville, TN (USA)

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What does "freezer" mean?What is the differences among 'point', 'benefit', and 'profit'?Why is the Pacific Rim considered to be growing and productive?What's the difference between 'to make an error' and 'to make a mistake'?amendment vs. conventionExpression "pointless to try to make"meaning of 'Hot foot'When we use the helping verb 'do', we need the base from of verbconcatenations vs concentrationsWhat does "stylish" mean?advise vs tellwhat is the meaning of artificial?What is the difference between review and report?