quarrel; disagreement; argument
grade
obligation
dispute
nationality

What does "freezer" mean?

What is the differences among 'point', 'benefit', and 'profit'? | Could you distinguish 2 verbs 'remark' and 'notice'?
What does "freezer" mean? #1 (permalink) Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:53 am   What does "freezer" mean?

ESL/EFL Test #315 "Health and Nutrition Questions Test (1)", question 10

Many people are trying to keep their ......... levels down in order to avoid heart problems in the future.

(a) cholesterol
(b) batter
(c) freezer

ESL/EFL Test #315 "Health and Nutrition Questions Test (1)", answer 10

Many people are trying to keep their cholesterol levels down in order to avoid heart problems in the future.

Correct answer: (a) cholesterol

Many people are trying to keep their freezer levels down in order to avoid heart problems in the future.
_________________________

What does "freezer" mean?

Elga
Elga

What does "freezer" mean? #2 (permalink) Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:18 pm   What does "freezer" mean?

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/results.asp?searchword=freezer
:)

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
How do we use the modal verbs must and can?what does gaffes mean?What's the difference between 'such breeds like' and 'such breeds as'?'as long as' vs 'when'what does harsh mean?What is the meaning of "foxed"?What does this idiom mean "to ace something"?What is the difference between sink and drop?Use of preposition: "across the street"Why is the Pacific Rim considered to be growing and productive?What's the difference between 'to make an error' and 'to make a mistake'?amendment vs. conventionExpression "pointless to try to make"