creator; designer
party
honor
inventor
fair

What's the meaning of homonym, acronym, pseudonym?

'they have been leaving for the airport' vs 'they were leaving for the airport' | What does glum mean?
What's the meaning of homonym, acronym, pseudonym? #1 (permalink) Sat Jul 28, 2007 20:14 pm   What's the meaning of homonym, acronym, pseudonym?

ESL/EFL Test #93 "Hotchpotch", question 7

He didn't reveal his name with his first book and published it under a ..........

(a) synonym
(b) homonym
(c) acronym
(d) pseudonym

ESL/EFL Test #93 "Hotchpotch", answer 7

He didn't reveal his name with his first book and published it under a pseudonym.

Correct answer: (d) pseudonym
_________________________

I want to know the meaning of homonym, acronym, pseudonym.
GlummyGuy

What's the meaning of homonym, acronym, pseudonym? #2 (permalink) Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:14 am   What's the meaning of homonym, acronym, pseudonym?

.
Look HERE.
.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
What does 'term cost' mean?What does condesending mean?What does break open mean?What are felons?I feel so lonely?expressed vs. impressedWhat is the meaning of "strikes me as a little dull"?What is a debit card?Sinful stocks or what?What is the meaning of spank?you will be fined vs. you will be finelaying vs. lyingHow do we use the modal verbs must and can?