Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

creator; designer
party
honor
inventor
fair
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What's the meaning of homonym, acronym, pseudonym?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
'they have been leaving for the airport' vs 'they were leaving for the airport' | What does glum mean?
listening exercises
What's the meaning of homonym, acronym, pseudonym? #1 (permalink) Sat Jul 28, 2007 20:14 pm   What's the meaning of homonym, acronym, pseudonym?

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #93 "Hotchpotch", question 7

He didn't reveal his name with his first book and published it under a ..........

(a) synonym
(b) homonym
(c) acronym
(d) pseudonym

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #93 "Hotchpotch", answer 7

He didn't reveal his name with his first book and published it under a pseudonym.

Correct answer: (d) pseudonym

I want to know the meaning of homonym, acronym, pseudonym.
GlummyGuy

What's the meaning of homonym, acronym, pseudonym? #2 (permalink) Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:14 am   What's the meaning of homonym, acronym, pseudonym?

Look HERE.

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
'they have been leaving for the airport' vs 'they were leaving for the airport' | What does glum mean?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What does 'term cost' mean?What does condesending mean?What does break open mean?What are felons?I feel so lonely?expressed vs. impressedWhat is the meaning of "strikes me as a little dull"?What is a debit card?Sinful stocks or what?What is the meaning of spank?you will be fined vs. you will be finelaying vs. lyingHow do we use the modal verbs must and can?