Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

gratification of a need; remuneration; fulfillment
franchisor
liberal
replacement
satisfaction
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Sinful stocks or what?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
What does glum mean? | What is a debit card?
listening exercises
Sinful stocks or what? #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 30, 2007 0:18 am   Sinful stocks or what?

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #317 "Business buzzwords: Unethical investment", question 1

Unlike socially responsible investors who hold strong convictions against ......... stocks, socially irresponsible investors, in their focus on making significant returns, are indifferent to the unethical actions of corporations.

(a) dirty
(b) draconic
(c) sinful
(d) sodomitic

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #317 "Business buzzwords: Unethical investment", answer 1

Unlike socially responsible investors who hold strong convictions against sinful stocks, socially irresponsible investors, in their focus on making significant returns, are indifferent to the unethical actions of corporations.

Correct answer: (c) sinful

Your answer was: correct

I did not give the answers you credited me with on this test---where the choices you said that I chose came from is a mystery to me.
Mysti

Sinful stocks or what? #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:39 am   Sinful stocks or what?

You must be a lucky test-taker-- better sign up for the TOEIC test now!

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
What does glum mean? | What is a debit card?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
You've clearly got talent? What does that mean?What does 'term cost' mean?What does condesending mean?What does break open mean?What are felons?I feel so lonely?expressed vs. impressedWhat is the meaning of "strikes me as a little dull"?What's the meaning of homonym, acronym, pseudonym?What is the meaning of spank?you will be fined vs. you will be finelaying vs. lyingHow do we use the modal verbs must and can?