to throw; to project; to form; to shape
accommodate
insult
loan
cast

What is a debit card?

Sinful stocks or what? | expressed vs. impressed
What is a debit card? #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:22 am   What is a debit card?

ESL/EFL Test #232 "Bank Terminology (2)", question 4

Almost all customers have a ......... card so they don't have to go into the bank to withdraw money. They can also use their cards to purchase goods in stores.

(a) export
(b) debit
(c) withdrawal
(d) loan

ESL/EFL Test #232 "Bank Terminology (2)", answer 4

Almost all customers have a debit card so they don't have to go into the bank to withdraw money. They can also use their cards to purchase goods in stores.

Correct answer: (b) debit
_________________________

What is a debit card ?
GlumyGuy

What is a debit card? #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:30 am   What is a debit card?

.
Debit card: a card (usually plastic) that enables the holder to withdraw money or to have the cost of purchases charged directly to the holder's bank account.
.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Parallel resistor questionYou've clearly got talent? What does that mean?What does 'term cost' mean?What does condesending mean?What does break open mean?What are felons?I feel so lonely?What is the meaning of "strikes me as a little dull"?What does glum mean?What's the meaning of homonym, acronym, pseudonym?What is the meaning of spank?you will be fined vs. you will be finelaying vs. lying