Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to hide; to keep secret; to cover up
detail
inform
conceal
abound
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How can I become a forum member?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
What does profit mean? | What does "flex" mean?
listening exercises
How can I become a forum member? #1 (permalink) Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:59 am   How can I become a forum member?

Synonym Search, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #125 "Synonyms for task and duty", question 1

Hi, Dave. I'm calling to see if you have any ......... for the weekend. We could go out and have some fun if you like.

(a) plans
(b) aims
(c) targets
(d) ambitions

Synonym Search, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #125 "Synonyms for task and duty", answer 1

Hi, Dave. I'm calling to see if you have any plans for the weekend. We could go out and have some fun if you like.

Correct answer: (a) plans

hi my name is /mohamed ahmed elsayed baraka
mohamed ahmed elsayed

How can I become a forum member? #2 (permalink) Sat Aug 04, 2007 14:04 pm   How can I become a forum member?

Hello, Mohamed-- and welcome to English-Test.net. How about registering and becoming a regularly participating member? We'd love to help you perfect your English.

Just click on 'Register' at the top of the page.

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
What does profit mean? | What does "flex" mean?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What does apposition mean?difference between "you are" and "you're"?writing vs. rightWhat does "stay dry" mean?Celebrities are usually surrounded by their bodyguards?grammar of vocabulary tests?What is a planogram goods in the retail domain?Parallel resistor questionYou've clearly got talent? What does that mean?What does 'term cost' mean?What does condesending mean?What does break open mean?What are felons?