concentration; consideration; focus; care; acknowledgment; recognition
function
principal
attention
potency

What does "flex" mean?

How can I become a forum member? | What is a planogram goods in the retail domain?
What does "flex" mean? #1 (permalink) Sun Aug 05, 2007 16:36 pm   What does "flex" mean?

ESL/EFL Test #196 "Selling to Businesses", question 1

The amount of purchasing undertaken in the business market easily ......... the total spending by consumers; because the business market is so large it draws the interest of millions of companies that market exclusively to business customers.

(a) belittles
(b) diminishes
(c) dwarfs
(d) shrinks

ESL/EFL Test #196 "Selling to Businesses", answer 1

The amount of purchasing undertaken in the business market easily dwarfs the total spending by consumers; because the business market is so large it draws the interest of millions of companies that market exclusively to business customers.

Correct answer: (c) dwarfs
_________________________

what is the meaning of "FLEX"
Rudi

What does "flex" mean? #2 (permalink) Mon Aug 06, 2007 0:10 am   What does "flex" mean?

.
FLEX is in the dictionary.
.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
What does the abbreviation OTC stand for?What does apposition mean?difference between "you are" and "you're"?writing vs. rightWhat does "stay dry" mean?Celebrities are usually surrounded by their bodyguards?grammar of vocabulary tests?What does profit mean?Parallel resistor questionYou've clearly got talent? What does that mean?What does 'term cost' mean?What does condesending mean?What does break open mean?