to establish; to erect; to throw; to toss
fizzle
pitch
attract
tax

What is a planogram goods in the retail domain?

What does "flex" mean? | Use the words depart, quit, abandon, resign
What is a planogram goods in the retail domain? #1 (permalink) Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:19 am   What is a planogram goods in the retail domain?

ESL/EFL Test #190 "Retail Marketing", question 1

The Discount Store News offers some tips for ......... effective in-store partnerships.

(a) casting
(b) forging
(c) sealing
(d) welding

ESL/EFL Test #190 "Retail Marketing", answer 1

The Discount Store News offers some tips for forging effective in-store partnerships.

Correct answer: (b) forging
_________________________

what is planogram goods in retail domain?
Retaily

What is a planogram goods in the retail domain? #2 (permalink) Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:52 am   What is a planogram goods in the retail domain?

.
"A planogram is a diagram that shows how and where specific retail products should be placed on retail shelves or displays in order to increase customer purchases. Planogramming is a skill developed in the fields of merchandising and retail space planning. A person with this skill can be referred to as a planogrammer. Planograms themselves are also referred to as POGs.

Planograms can be developed for different types of retail merchandising displays (such as shelf displays, pegboards, or slatboard displays). They are developed using other information about products, such as the amount of inventory left for the product, volume of sales per square foot of retail space, and other specific information about products (such as stockkeeping unit numbers, product codes, and so forth). By analyzing past and current sales patterns, a planogrammer can make successful recommendations about the number of "facings" a certain product should have on a retail display, how high or low it should be on the display, as well as which products should surround it. (Facings represent how many of the products should be facing straight out toward the customer.)

The resulting planogram can be printed out as a visual to be followed by the part-time help that is often hired to restock retail shelves and displays. This gives executive management of a retail store or chain more control over how products are displayed, and allows them to track and improve on the success of their planograms."
.
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
What does to squawk about mean?What does the abbreviation OTC stand for?What does apposition mean?difference between "you are" and "you're"?writing vs. rightWhat does "stay dry" mean?Celebrities are usually surrounded by their bodyguards?grammar of vocabulary tests?How can I become a forum member?What does profit mean?Parallel resistor questionYou've clearly got talent? What does that mean?What does 'term cost' mean?