to meet with; to bring upon oneself; to acquire
incur
book
calculate
equip

What is mean by Free-Float Market Capitalisation?

Control marketing efforts? | What does struck mean?
What is mean by Free-Float Market Capitalisation? #1 (permalink) Tue Aug 14, 2007 17:52 pm   What is mean by Free-Float Market Capitalisation?

ESL/EFL Test #219 "Price-based or Target Costing", question 1

The target cost is a financial goal for the full cost of a product, ......... from estimates of selling price and desired profit (which top management sets on the basis of firm strategy and financial goals).

(a) deduced
(b) defined
(c) derived
(d) designed

ESL/EFL Test #219 "Price-based or Target Costing", answer 1

The target cost is a financial goal for the full cost of a product, derived from estimates of selling price and desired profit (which top management sets on the basis of firm strategy and financial goals).

Correct answer: (c) derived
_________________________

Lordy
Lordy

What is mean by Free-Float Market Capitalisation? #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 15, 2007 0:51 am   What is mean by Free-Float Market Capitalisation?

.
Free float market capitalisation: This is the market capitalisation of a company based on the percentage of shares freely available for trading on the open market.
.
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What does anew mean?Twelve months in this year?meaning of "to take after"What are question tags?difference between noun and subjectUse of past tense (sent vs. send)What dose the word "fuss" mean?what is the verb for the noun gold?What does devastating mean?What is the difference between 'in' and 'on'?What does to squawk about mean?What does the abbreviation OTC stand for?What does apposition mean?