immediately following; the moment that; as soon as
either
although
except
directly

what is operational control in buisnees?

Is overtook a past tense verb? | It was agreed?
what is operational control in buisnees? #1 (permalink) Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:36 am   what is operational control in buisnees?

ESL/EFL Test #177 "Operations Management", question 2

The phrase "management control" itself can have a negative connotation, e.g. it can sound dominating, coercive and .........-handed.

(a) double
(b) heavy
(c) rough
(d) under

ESL/EFL Test #177 "Operations Management", answer 2

The phrase "management control" itself can have a negative connotation, e.g. it can sound dominating, coercive and heavy-handed.

Correct answer: (b) heavy
_________________________

Ola
Ola

what is operational control in buisnees? #2 (permalink) Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:45 am   what is operational control in buisnees?

.
I would presume that it is the control of operations-- the daily production activities of a manufacturer, for instance.
.
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
What does smoothed away mean?Swearing in Chinese?What does uphold mean?How do I answer this question?I've tried to use a swear word here!What's the Basic British English for this sentence?What is an escrow?what does limp mean?difference between confuse and confessedused to + infinitive?something missing in testmeaning of "pay back"roll vs walk